Thursday, March 17, 2011

How can I know what Exchange Rate will be used when I use Payoneer Debit Card to get my money in Pakistan?

Before I withdraw my money via any ATM Machine using my Payoneer Debit Card, how can I know about the exchange rate that will be used in the conversion of US Dollars to Pak Rupees?
Can I know about it in Payoneer’s official website?
Answer: the conversion rate for your withdrawal request will be approximately Rs. 1 to Rs. 4 less than the exchange rate offered by the open market.
And if you want to know about accurate conversion rates, then go here:
www.pakremit.com/info_exrates.php
This website belongs to National Bank of Pakistan: the above mentioned URL will show you what exchange rate will be used when you will get your money via Payoneer Debit Card using any ATM machine in Pakistan

0 comments:

Post a Comment